Anh Thu Nguyen is digital business coach (ACC), professional trainer and co-author of the book Master the Art of Life. She was born in Switzerland and currently lives in Singapore, where she is founder and CEO of ThreeSixtySkills Pte Ltd, a company providing self development training courses and coaching services.
Anh’s career path began with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. By the time she graduated, Anh realized that spending her career behind a computer screen wouldn’tbe fulfilling for her and wouldn’t allow her to work with people or to take advantage of her greatest talents and strengths.
In 2009 Anh earned her Master of Science in Communication, majoring in Education and Training. Afterwards, Anh has worked in various training institutions of Switzerland and she co-started her first training company, Formamentis Sagl, where she trained and coached thousands of adults on personal development skills, communication, conflict management, and learning techniques, as well as on making use of technology for meaningful learning.
In 2014 she relocated to Singapore to reinvent her private and professional life, combining her multidisciplinary’ technical, social, and pedagogical skills. Through ThreeSixtySkills, Anh now connects with people around the world, both in person and using technology, helping them make change in their lives and achieve the success they desire.
Anh is passionate about self development, she loves discovering and learning new things. She adore rabbits, technology, pho, bubble tea and haribo bears :)
Her credentials include:
- Associate Certified Coach of the International Coach Federation (ACC)
- Professional Coach (Executive Coach International)
- Certified NLP Coach (ITANLP)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Adult Training
- Swiss Federal Professional Education & Training Diploma for Adult Trainers
- Points of You™ Certified Trainer
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner (ITANLP & NLPU)
- Certified NLP Practitioner (ITANLP & ABNLP)
- Certificate of Hypnotherapist (IAPCH)